How To Join
How Do I Join?
It's easy to join. Just click on the link, complete the application form and fax it to us. A minimum savings deposit of $5.00 and a one-time membership fee of $10.00 are required to establish your share ownership in the credit union. Once you establish membership you can retain your membership even if you move out of our field of membership.
Field of membership includes:
- Anyone that lives, works, worships, or volunteers in San Patricio County
- Immediate family members of current SPCTFCU members;
- Employees (and family members of employees) of San Patricio County School Districts
- Employees (and families members of employees) of Live Oak County School Districts
- Volunteers of San Patricio and Live Oak County School Districts
Once A Member, Always A Member