Savings AccountsWe offer a variety of savings accounts to accomplish your savings goals. Savings at credit unions are called shares and dividends (interest) are earned on all accounts. You can save and/or invest money with any of these federally insured accounts:
- Share (savings) Account
- Special Share Savings Account
- Share Certificates of Deposits (same as CDs)
High Interest Checking AccountOur High Interest Checking Account (share draft account) provides an alternative to service charges at other financial institutions. We allow you to save money and conveniently manage your money.
- NO Monthly Maintenance Fees
- NO Minimum Balance
- NO Per Item Fees
- Interest Earned on Average Daily Balance
- Debit Card Option
- Easy to Read Monthly Statement
- E-Statements (also available on our $napCU Mobile App)
- Direct Deposit/Payroll Deductions
MasterCard Debit CardsUse your debit card to replace your checks. Our check card/ATM cash cards have the MasterCard logo on them so they can be used anywhere MasterCard Debit cards are accepted or it can be used to get cash out of an ATM machine. Apply today.
Direct Deposit / Payroll DeductionDirect Deposit is the no cost safe way to automatically deposit your paycheck, Social Security, or pension(s) check(s). Never again make a special trip or worry about a lost, stolen, or mailed check. Your money is automatically transferred and immediately available…. and there’s no sign up fee. Contact us today.
For your convenience, we offer the following additional services:
- Mobile App - $napCU
- ACH Services
- Wire Transfers
- Toll free Audio Teller
- Mobile Check Deposit
- CardNav - Available for Smart Phones
- Pay loan with Debit and Credit Cards